Interpretation: for the given reaction, the mass of product formed should be determined.
- Limiting reactant: limiting reactant is a reactant, which consumes completely in the chemical reaction. The quantity of the product depends on this limiting reactant, it can be determined with the help of balanced chemical equation for the reaction.
- Balanced chemical equation of a reaction is written according to law of conservation of mass.
- Mole ratios between the reactants of a reaction are depends upon the coefficients of respective reactant in a balanced chemical equation.
- Equation for Number of moles of a substance, from its given mass is,
- Number of grams of a substance from its number of moles is,