The rate constant for the given reaction has to be determined.
- Arrhenius equation is a formula that represents the temperature dependence of reaction rates
- The Arrhenius equation has to be represented as follows
represents the activation energy and it’s unit is kJ/mol
- R represents the universal gas constant and it has the value of 8.314 J/K.mol
- T represents the absolute temperature
- A represents the frequency factor or collision frequency
- e represents the base of natural logarithm
- Arrhenius equation equation was proposed by Svante Arrhenius in 1889.