Explanation of Solution
Connecting internet in the airport:
- Consider the user is in Los Angeles International Airport while connecting internet at the airport is very easy.
- Simply click the Wi-Fi button in the right corner of the laptop then choose “LAX Wi-Fi” network and click “Get Free Access”.
- After connecting to the internet, open the web browser and the user should see a welcome page.
- Now the user can stay connected while the user waits for their flight.
- The ability to check and send the emails, post photos on the social networks and keep in touch with friends, families.
- In addition to free access, the user can also pay for higher speed services and also choices for premium access for one hour are $4.95 and for 24 hours is $7.95...