The process of e-commerce is to buy and sell the goods and services via electronic channels over the internet.
- E-commerce is also called as electronic commerce.
- A computer application e-commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods and services via electronic channels over the internet.
- Even though the technologies available such as e-mail, social media and mobiles, the modern e-commerce mostly uses the internet for the online purchasing of products.
- It is the most efficient method to communicate within the organization of business transactions such as maintaining the financial records of the users such as bank balances, name and address. But it is just a part of e-commerce business.
- MercadoLibre is the Spanish name of an online sale and e-commerce marketplace based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- It was founded by Marcos Galperin and Hernan Kazah.
- It was planned in the United States in 1999.
- It name means free market.