29-34 Finding Determinants Use a graphing calculator to find the determinant of the matrix. Determine whether the matrix has an inverse, but don’t calculate the inverse.
The determinant of the matrix using the graphing calculator and determine whether the matrix has an inverse.
The matrix is,
• Press to enter the matrix menu. Press the right arrow until you are under the menu.
• Press and edit the matrix .
• Enter each number by typing it and press .
• Press and then to quit.
• Press to enter the matrix menu again, but now go to math.
• Scroll down to and then press
Bartleby provides explanations to thousands of textbook problems written by our experts, many with advanced degrees!Get Started