Initially, the reason was not clear for the high pH of the patient. Two possible causes for the elevated pH are to be discussed.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is caused by breathing in excessive amount of carbon monoxide (CO). Absorption of CO depends upon many factors, such as, minute ventilation, a period of the CO exposure, and the concentration of CO in the environment. These factors also decide the level of poisoning, whether it is acute or chronic.
Please refer to Clinical Application Case-1 for further information.
Experts are waiting 24/7 to provide step-by-step solutions in as fast as 30 minutes!*
*Response times may vary by subject and question complexity. Median response time is 34 minutes for paid subscribers and may be longer for promotional offers.