1. The Essence of Anthropology.
2. Characteristics of Culture.
3. Ethnographic Research: Its History, Methods, and Theories.
4. Becoming Human: The Origin and Diversity of Our Species.
5. Language and Communication.
6. Social Identity, Personality, and Gender.
7. Patterns of Subsistence.
8. Economic Systems.
9. Sex, Marriage, and Family.
10. Kinship and Descent.
11. Grouping by Gender, Age, Common Interest, and Class.
12. Politics, Power, and Violence.
13. Spirituality, Religion, and the Supernatural.
14. The Arts.
15. Processes of Change.
16. Global Challenges, Local Responses, and the Role of Anthropology.
Sample Solutions for this Textbook
We offer sample solutions for Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences homework problems. See examples below: